Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Sunday Drive

Well Mom and Dad have not done a very good job keeping up on the blog this summer but they're going to start doing a better job with it...starting with a blog from this weekend. Stay tuned for pictures from throughout the summer in the coming weeks.

This past weekend Aunt Jilly and Uncle Eric were in Chicago for a friend's wedding. Before they flew back on Sunday, we all decided to make a little day trip down to Chicago to see them. Grandma Neese & Grandpa Al joined us too! We met up at the hotel, walked around Millenium Park and then trekked down Michigan Avenue to this great restaurant that was right on the Chicago River for brunch.
Jilly and Mommy hold my hand even though I do know how to walk. They were afraid I'd crawl right into the water though! Good thinking.
Seeing my reflection in the Bean!
I love Chicago!
I love the view from Daddy's shoulders!
LinkAsleep before we made it back to the car. Check out all the pictures here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carter - It's about time we start getting regular updates! It was so good seeing you Sunday. It went too fast, didn't it? And I can't believe how much you're growing. Don't do anything cute while we're away from each other, ok? I don't like missing anything ;) Love you so very much.