Friday, August 29, 2008
First Steps
I know, long time no hear... It's been a busy summer, hopefully I will have time to catch everyone up at some point. I just wanted to fill you in on my BIG NEWS. Last night I took my first steps. That's right, I was standing in the middle of the kitchen, and I wanted to be over by Mommy and Daddy, so I just stared walking over there. I took about three or four steps, and then I sat down and went back to crawling. They were both really excited, I don't know what the big deal was. I am looking forward to this walking thing, I think it will open up a whole new world of things I can get into...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carter - I'm so proud of you and yes, it's a very big deal! You're such an early bloomer...it must be those long legs you've been blessed with from Mommy and Daddy. Miss you.
Yeah!!! I am sooo happy to see an update! haha. And starting to take steps?? what a BIG boy! Is a marathon with Aunt Jilly in the future? I need to see some pictures though, Carter..tell mommy and daddy :)
Post a Comment