Wednesday, June 4, 2008
I'm a Maniac
I have been so busy crawling all over the place that I don't have much time to sit still and blog anymore. Call me what you want--a crawling machine, a monster. Mom and Dad think I am a maniac! I am all over the place and I can even pull myself to a stand. I don't think they had any idea I would be doing that already, but I am. I use whatever I can, the ottoman, the stairs, Mommy's hair, Dad's legs, a laundry basket, Chaz, the bathtub (I even got both feet off the floor and tried to crawl into the tub). They have no idea what they're in for. There's so much more to come! Stay tuned for some recent pictures, including a photo montage of my obsession with electrical cords.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carter Henry - I miss you so much and can't wait to hang out on Saturday. I will chase you all over the place so Mommy and Daddy can enjoy themselves :) XOXOXO
Post a Comment