Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Wedding!

My aunt Jilly got married this summer to Eric Sharp. It was an amazing weekend and we all had so much fun. I wore a tuxedo and came down the aisle in my John Deere wagon from Grandpa Al & Grandma Neese. Here I am helping open presents after the wedding. I think I'm going to hate this picture in a few years !Aunt Jilly and Eric at the reception!

At the rehearsal practicing my ride down in the wagon.
It is waaaay past my bedtime.

Isn't she lovely? I just love Aunt Jilly!


I wonder where my bowtie is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were so handsome that day in your little tux! You definitely stole the show in that wagon too. One day, hopefully, we'll get our photographer's pictures so we can again see just how cute you are! Love you :)