Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Halloween is Just Around the Corner

It's hard to believe that Halloween is less than two months away. Not only does that mean I'm almost one, it also means that I get to dress up in my very first Halloween costume. Grandma Neese is going to make me a costume this year and I need your help! My indecisive mom can't decide what I should dress up as so that's where you come in. Please check out the pictures from the pattern and then vote on the poll. I really love monkeys but my favorite costumes are the lion and the elephant. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Uncle Eric to show you someday the picture of him and his brother Lincoln at Halloween..the one where nobody really knows what he was supposed to be..haha He likes to blame it on his mommy but the truth is, he really liked that hat and long scarf :)

Anonymous said...

it was a tough choice between skunk and ninja, but i chose ninja.

Anonymous said...

The ninja may end up looking more like a lion!