Monday, January 7, 2008
Two-Month Check Up
This afternoon I went for my two-month well baby check up. The doctor said I was more like a four month old though. She said I was so strong and alert and that I had great tone (I'm not really sure what that means)! I smiled and cooed a lot and was being my usual flirtatious self. I had to have a shot in each leg and then the nurse also squirted some stuff in my mouth. Yuck! I cried when I got poked but I was smiling again by the time Mommy and Daddy put my clothes back on me. I am a growing boy--I now weigh 13 pounds 1 ounce (75th percentile) and am 25 inches long (96th percentile). My head is 39.5 cm (32nd percentile). I wonder how much I'll grow when I go back in March. Well I need go help Mommy pack for my trip to Florida. I better make sure she doesn't forget all my favorite stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for Carter! It sounds like he is going to be big and strong! Have a safe and fun trip to Floria. Please pass my good luck running wishes on to Jill!
Post a Comment