Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bodily Functions

I had a record night last night. Mommy and Daddy were getting me ready for bed, this started with a diaper change. About thirty seconds after they got the clean diaper on me, I dirtied it. While they were changing this diaper, I let a juicy fart while Mommy was cleaning my bottom. Then I figured while I was diaper-less I might as well go pee.... So after they had another clean diaper on me, a new set of clean clothes, and a new changing pad cover on, Mommy picked me up. At this point I decided to burp and along with it I spit-up all over Mommy and the floor. The only thing I forgot to do was sneeze, maybe next time...

1 comment:

Cooper and Brecken said...

Just wait until you get the dynamite-arhea (that is what my Uncle Ryan calls it). I hope you don't ever get that!! I liked your pictures from Mickey's house. I want to go there with you sometime. I miss my friendship bear when will I see you?