skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sleepy Night
I did it. I finally did it. I slept through the night last night!! A whole 8 1/2 hours of sleep for me AND for Mommy and Daddy! You should have seen how excited they both were. I'm not sure why they were so happy, who knows if I'll actually do it again tonight...
2 comments:
Carter, you are a beautiful little baby, and I am so happy I got to "catch up" on your life so far! I want to hold you someday and see your mommy and daddy. When you go to Florida to see Aunt Jill and Uncle Eric... give them a hug and kiss from me too!...because I'm Uncle Eric's "mommy"..wow huh? He seems way too big to have a "mommy" doesn't he? :)
Good job Carter. Sleeping feels good doesn't it. I hope you have nice dreams about bottles and stroller rides like I do.
Love, Cooper
Post a Comment