On November 3rd, 2007 I get to leave the hospital today. They had originally told me I would have to stay until Sunday, but this morning they said my blood work looked good and I could go home at 5:30 pm. Then they cam back later and said I could go home at 2:30 pm, mommy and daddy are happy, they are ready to get out of this little room. I am too, except I have to get circumcised first before I can go home.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Working backwards
On November 3rd, 2007 I get to leave the hospital today. They had originally told me I would have to stay until Sunday, but this morning they said my blood work looked good and I could go home at 5:30 pm. Then they cam back later and said I could go home at 2:30 pm, mommy and daddy are happy, they are ready to get out of this little room. I am too, except I have to get circumcised first before I can go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment