Monday, November 19, 2007
I'm a Ladies Man
Mommy and I went to our first "mommy & me" class today! I mostly just hung out and slept. Mommy did have to feed me while we were there and she had to change one of my poop explosion diapers too. The moms talked a lot--and I mean a lot. They chatted the whole time about breastfeeding issues, recommended bottles, the holiday season, baby-friendly restuarants, and lots of other stuff. I got to meet some other kids--Audrey, Julia, Levi, Marlowe, Theresa, Remington, and Ellis. After class a few of the moms went to Whole Foods for lunch. It was just me and the ladies! Audrey, Julia, and Marlowe were great company and I got to show off my cool wheels (a.k.a.--my stroller). We have another date next week too! I'll remind Mommy to take some pictures next time so you can see me surrounded by all the girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment