Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No more stinky...

umbilical stump! After what seemed like forever, my umbilical cord stump finally fell off. Thank goodness because it was really, really stinky. My mommy kept having my daddy change my diaper whenever she could because she couldn't stand to smell it. It's still a little too early to tell if I'm going to have an innie, outie, or tweener, but I'll let you know! Well I'm off to nap so my mom can start packing up for our big trip to Sterling tomorrow--at least she's hoping I sleep so she can get some work done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blogs! very, very cute! Hope all is well in Carter's world and you are sleeping well. Santa's coming, and with it being your first Christmas and such, you don't have to be too good! Have a great Thanksgiving in Sterling!

Take care... Sara