Today I went back to the doctor to get weighed. It turns out I have been eating like a little machine, I now weigh 9 lbs 1.5 oz. My daddy is getting pretty good at guessing my weight as he was within 1/2 an oz for the second time, and my mommy must be doing a pretty good job of feeding me.
I also decided to share one of my favorite activities with the nurse. I figured since she was holding me and my diaper was already off, I might as well pee all over the place. Isn't life great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Carter, love the blog. I just wanted to point out that I'm the first to comment on your blog. I care about you little buddy. And so does Cooper, but apparently he isn't as technologically savvy as you are.
I also noticed that your profile indicates accounting as your industry...weird...but, good choice. And I think you live in Glendale, not Gleandale. We'll blame that one on your Daddy though.
Carter is my friendship bear!
Post a Comment