Sunday, April 13, 2008

March Madness

It’s been a very busy month for me. I’ve been so busy pulling my mom’s hair, drooling, trying to eat my toes (and anything else in sight, even Daddy’s nose), laughing, making “old man” faces and sounds, rolling over, squealing like a pig, screaming like a monster, and eating rice cereal, that I just haven’t had much time to blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures from the last few weeks. Oh, I also have 2 teeth but they aren’t very photogenic yet! The first poked through on April 2nd and the next one on April 7th. This is my new cousin Laney! She was born February 18th.
This after I rolled over for the first time for my mommy and daddy on March 15th. I actually rolled over on the 12th too, but they both missed it! oops!
I love to pull really hard on my mommy's hair!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love this green froggie outfit from Grandma Neese--Aunt Jilly called these turtles---Silly Jilly!
One of my many "old man" faces!

No comments: