skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Baptism
I'm finally getting a post up about my recent baptism. Sometimes it takes me awhile to get all the pictures downloaded and then uploaded to the blog. On Saturday, February 23rd my grandmas and grandpas came to visit me. Grandma Neese and Grandpa Al surprised me by bringing Aunt Jill! She wasn't going to be able to come, but she said she couldn't miss out on my special day so she made the big trip from Orlando. Uncle Eric couldn't come--I missed him, but that's ok. That night we all went out for dinner, although I slept the whole time. The next morning we all got up early to get ready for church. My great-uncle Neil drove in for the day too. My baptism was super special because Grandpa Z did the ceremony. It was sort of emotional but I made everyone giggle when I shrieked as the water went over my head. Luckily I only freaked out for a few seconds though. We went back to the house and had a delicious dinner prepared by Grandma Neese and Mommy (Aunt Jilly helped too!) I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family!

2 comments:
Congrats! It looks like he is getting so big! You guys are going to have a great summer. BTW, you look great in the pics, too!
Carter-
I tagged your mommy on our blog. You better tell her.
Also, you need to update your blog. Tell your mommy that too.
J
Post a Comment