Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ode to an Owl

Well, I finally fit into the owl outifts that Mommy's college friend and roommate Kat sent us. Kat had another Chi Omega legacy just the other day, a baby girl, Natalie who joined big sis Hailey. Congratulations! They all really like owls! I have to admit that the hat was pretty soft and cuddly on my head. I was really cheesing it for the pictures. I'm thinking I may want to be an owl for my first Halloween. (Look Jennifer, I'm in the chair you sent me!)

I had another great week! I'm laughing up a storm--big belly laughs and giggles that Mommy and Daddy crack up at. They even found out that I'm ticklish, especially my sides and my feet. That really gets me chuckling. Yesterday I figured out how to blow my lips together and make "raspberries" with them. A lot of bubbles come out! I love the silly sounds I can make too. I had a super 2nd week at my new babysitter's house. Valarie is awesome! She reads a lot of books to me and sings too! I love to watch Madison and Kaya play. They like to bring me toys. And yesterday, Mommy and I drove to Chicago to a baby shower for Courtney, another good college friend. She is going to have a baby boy in just a few weeks! Wow, so many playmates.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Carter- you look so very handsome in your chair. You are getting to be such a little man! Tell your mommy that I have some old owl things from "the jungle" that she can have to hang in your room if she likes them so well. Also, remind her that Chi Omegas are girls and you are all boy! She has to try again for a legacy.