Yes, I consider my toes a "solid food!"
First bites, yum, yum!
Still smiling....tons of bites later and a gazillion pictures taken by Daddy!
Eating for the first time in my high chair--a gift from Jilly & Eric.
Now I get a bath after I eat!
Yes, I consider my toes a "solid food!"
First bites, yum, yum!
Still smiling....tons of bites later and a gazillion pictures taken by Daddy!
Eating for the first time in my high chair--a gift from Jilly & Eric.
Now I get a bath after I eat!
2 comments:
Finally you got your mommy to post some pictures of you! Look at all we were missing! You are too, too cute Carter. We can't wait til Baby Elston gets here and we can visit with you and make you best pals!
Ask for the fried stuff next buddy- it tastes better!
I like the silly outfit you are eating in. I should try a robe and a diaper!
Post a Comment