Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Social Butterfly


I have had a very busy week! Today capped off a full week of many visits from friends. This afternoon I went to Mommy's school to meet her students. They were very excited to see Mommy and meet me! They asked all sorts of questions like what I like to do for fun, what do I eat, can I walk yet, and am I potty-trained. Last week, one of mommy's students and his family stopped by to meet me and then the next day some of her co-workers came too. I also went to Mommy's sorority alumnae gathering and met the Chi Omegas. On Saturday Grandma Neese and Grandpa Al drove up from Sterling for the day! We went out for lunch and Mommy and Grandma did a little bit of shopping. On Sunday I got to meet Mommy and Daddy's friends Adam & Jenny (they got married the same day I came home from the hospital). After that, my best friend Cooper, his mom and dad, along with their doggie Ruby, also stopped in for a visit. Wow-what a week! Well, it's time to go help Mom wrap some presents; actually I think I'll just watch (a.k.a. sleep) from the Baby Bjorn. Only 7 more days until my first Christmas!

1 comment:

Cooper and Brecken said...

I had fun visiting you. I can't wait to spend New Year's with my friendship bear!