Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jingle Bells


I'm getting very excited for my first Christmas! This weekend we put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house. One of my favorite hobbies is staring at lights so now I have tons of lights to look at on the tree. My mommy likes a lot of lights on the Christmas tree so it's like a bright light extravaganza for me to look at now!

I had some visitors too! Sarah, Matt, Mikey, and Meghan Lewis came to see me (t
he family Mommy used to nanny for). They all held me and brought me some cute clothes and toys. It was great to finally meet them!






1 comment:

Christan said...

So cute! I hope things are going well for you! It sounds like that are and you are enjoying being a mommy! We will be in Clinton for a brief time the weekend before Christmas. I'll email as it gets closer. If you are in Sterling, I would love to see you and meet Carter!