Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Season of Firsts

I have been a busy boy lately! I went on my first road trip to Sterling, IL. I did very well if I do say so myself. I only fussed a few times and then I went right back to sleep after daddy comforted me. All of this was for, you guessed it, my first Thanksgiving. I didn't really get to enjoy all of the good cooking, because I only eat milk right now. While I was in Sterling, I got to spend time with my cousins Sawyer and Grady. It was the first time all three of us were together. Look, Sawyer has a tape measure; he's so cool!



I also took my first nap with Grandpa Zuithoff.


















I met some new friends, Brecken Peterson and Ava Matteson. Their parents went to school with my parents, so we will probably be hanging out when we are all in Sterling.









I had my first dress rehersal. That's right, I'm going to be baby Jesus in the Christmas program. I'll let you know how it goes.








I was on my way to my first wedding, for my daddy's cousin Matt, but instead I got my first snow storm. I guess that is part of living in Wisconsin. I mean we can't all live in Florida like my Aunt Jill!

That's my backyard, and it's still coming down!












I also flipped my first bird, at least the first time it was captured on film.

No comments: