Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow Day

Today Mommy didn't have to go to work--it was a SNOW DAY! I don't even go to school yet, but I already know I love snow days. We had such a great time playing, reading, listening to music, cuddling, and napping! (The last two were Mommy's favorite parts of the day.) Daddy took this picture when he got home from work and it's still coming down. Maybe we'll have another snow day tomorrow!!??
On Sunday, the Grow Family (Clayton, Steph, Eli & Clara) came for a visit. Daddy went to college with Clayton and they now live in Beaver Dam, WI. Eli is 3 and liked playing with Chaz. Clara is almost 7 months. She really liked my exer-saucer. Clayton said I have big hands and feet. He predicts that I'll be able to palm a basketball by the time I'm 3 years old. Only time will tell...
My new hobby is watching the cars go by. Daddy and I sit by the picture window and wait for the headlights to come and then I follow them. Good times!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh I haven't seen snow like that in 3 years! I can't decide who Carter looks more like these days....cute either way! I also checked out Jill and Eric's blog and Eric's. How cute are they? Tell Jill hi!